WELCOME TO CORE OF FAMILY
Price - £59
ABOUT CORE OF FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS
Is the saying “You can choose your friends but
you can’t choose your family” correct? Or is there
more behind it. Uncover the spirals of love and the four major levels that relationships can go through. Find answers to questions about your family, about
your loved ones and friends, step back and
analyse for yourself what kind of love you are
surrounded by. Blood lines - what are they exactly and what influences does a blood line have over your life.
Uncover the main principals of these crucial connections and learn how to use them to create a
happier and more fulfilling life.
TEXT BASED COURSE
3 MONTH ACCESS
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
Session 1 - The meaning of family
- Why do people complain about family so much
- How does family time around Christmas sound to you? Are you jumping with joy and looking forward to spending time with those closest to you or are you bracing yourself for all the questions and unresolved issues?
- Esoteric principles behind the meaning of family
Session 2 - Sexuality and family
- We need to take responsibility of certain issues discussed
- Soul families and blood families
- Family and sexuality and its connection
- Eros and its desire, attraction and demand
Session 3 - Going beyond Eros
- Emotional needs and demands and how to go beyond those
- State of Unconditional love
- Building a long lasting relationship
- Who are the real friends in your life
- Parents and siblings love
- Understand how loving your family actually is
- The meaning of compassion
Session 4 - Blood lines and how the blood works
- The highest frequency of love
- Empathy and compassion
- Discover what importance blood has on the esoteric side of things
- A network of family
- How your parents perception influences your life for better or worse
Session 5 - Your biggest teachers
- Your biggest teachers in life - who are they and what are they here to teach you
- Compassionate and empathy and their role in your life
- Self love is crucial in order to advance
- How to deal with difficult situations that keep arising in the family or with family members
Module 2 - Q&A
What do you do if your parents do not like the life path that you are choosing? They win all the arguments and you end up doing what they think is best for you.
Developing on the last question - A situation when a child wants to break free from parents but they keep their child as close as possible, using every possible tactic, what should a child do in such a situation?
Children that grew up in the family where they were sexually abused, they grow up with huge traumas. How can these now adults fix their traumatic childhood experience?
People who are very sexually active, and have deep desire for new partners, are they trying to attract more souls into this world or what is happening?
If you are a parent, and you are feeling deep, unconditional love for one child but another child seems to annoy you and doesn’t bring as much joy, is there a way to resolve this?
What role do stepparents play in the family?
If one doesn’t feel the need to start a family, and just wishes to live on their own and is happy, is it ok? Or in order to evolve one needs to create a family?
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE?
This course will benefit anybody who wants to dive deeper into their connections and family dynamics, within their own family situations. Find out why you have these feelings and reactions when you are with other family members, or within the family home.
Have a deeper understanding of your family situations.